2 days: Camel safari Sinai
Day 1: Camel safari in Ain Hodra, Wadi Rum, Nawamis and Matamir
- Rendezvous at Ain Hodra road cafeteria
- Scramble down White Canyon
- Tea break in Ain Hodra Oasis
- Check camels, load and practice.
- Trek down Wadi Rum with lunch at Finger Rock
- Ride to Nawamis tombs for exploration
- Complete trek at Matamir to prepare camp in soft sand
- Dinner and overnight in camp
Day 2: Camel safari round Jebel Birqa
- Reveille at sunrise and breakfast
- Trek to Jebel Makhroum and for a tea break
- Continue trek to Haduuda sand dune and climb by foot.
- Continue trek and take lunch in Wadi Ratam
- Finish trek at Ain Hodra cafeteria
Ain Hodra is half way between St Catherine and Dahab so guests can arrive from either and return on completion of the tour.