|Stay in a divers’ hotel in the centre of Sharm or a resort on the beach and learn to dive in a 4-5 day Open Water PADI course in a custom built swimming pool followed by 4 open water dives. Advanced course are also offered.
On completion of the course, a PADI Open Water Diver may dive with a buddy of similar or greater experience, under conditions as good as or better as those inwhich they learned, to a maximum depth of 18m. Junior Open Water Divers must dive with a certified parent/guardian or PADI professional. The depth limit for 10 to 11 year olds is 12m. For 12 to 14 year olds may dive to 18m.
For more information go to our partner’s website Camel Dive Club
|• Days 1-3: knowledge development, dives in confined water/swimming pool to develop scuba skills, knowledge exam, swimming test (200 m using any stroke with no time limit, 10 minute float);
• Days 4-5: four open water dives by boat or shore (optional dives for extra experience may be available at Instructor’s discretion, not required for certification);
• Scuba equipment rental is included for all courses;
• A diving medical self-declaration must be completed prior to enrolling on any PADI course. In the case of children under 15 this must be counter-signed by a parent or guardian. If there is an answer ‘yes’ to any question on the medical self-declaration, the guests must bring a letter giving medical approval to dive, as well as the completed declaration, when enrolling. We cannot guarantee the start date booked, if this requirement is not met;
• The minimum number of students required to start a course is 2;
• Maximum number of students per instructor is 6:1;
• Students may book accommodation in the Divers’ Hotel in Naama Bay, the Royal Grand Sharm Resort in Ras Umm Sid, or the Grand Rotana Resort and Spa near Sharks’ Bay.