|Daily boat excursions for qualified divers.
For more information go to our partner’s website Camel Dive Club
|• A day consists of 2 dives with a dive guide, including tanks and weights; the cost of other equipment is not included, eg, BCG, wetsuit, mask and fins;
• Savings can be made by taking 3, 5 or 10 day packages with freedom to take days off between dive days;
• Boats leave from 8.00 to 10.00 in the morning and return between 3.30 and 5.30 in the afternoon;
• Over 40 sites are accessible in Ras Mohamed, Straits of Tiran and along the coast;
• First day of diving is at a sheltered local site to check weights and buoyancy after which excursions are proposed according to diving level;
• Excursions involve a morning and afternoon dive;
• Buffet lunch, water and soft drinks are provided;
• Boats are comfortable and spacious with toilets, sundecks and shaded areas;
• Those who have not dived in the previous 12 months need to take a Check Dive;
• Those who have not dived in the last 2 years need to take a Refresher Course (1/2 day);
• Non-divers are welcome to relax and snorkel.