|With a 4-star PADI rating, the Nesima dive School meets the highest professional and safety standards.
The confined water training takes place on the sandy slopes of the Lightthouse with the open water dives at a range of Dahab’s premier dive sites.
| • Days 1-3: knowledge development, dives in confined water to develop scuba skills, knowledge exam, swimming test (200 m using any stroke with no time limit, 10 minute float);
• Days 4-5: four open water shore dives shore;
• Scuba equipment rental is included for all courses;
• A diving medical self-declaration must be completed prior to enrolling on any PADI course. In the case of children under 15 this must be counter-signed by a parent or guardian. If there is an answer ‘yes’ to any question on the medical self-declaration, the guests must bring a letter giving medical approval to dive, as well as the completed declaration, when enrolling. We cannot guarantee the start date booked, if this requirement is not met;
• The minimum number of students required to start a course is 2;
• Maximum number of students per instructor is 6:1;